Re: What is Rebellion?

See also...

Video games

Movies/TV

Screenshot_20190112-130331.png

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • barcodeable

Rebellion is some sort of new prepaid system T-Mobile has developed to replace the old system. I really have no further knowledge of what it is more than what I have mentioned here. With snn555 reply, I initially would have replied the same as he did in his post... because you really didn’t post your question in a context for the reader to understand what you were referring to.  I will look to get more information concerning REBELLION...  

• snn555

from what I can tell this rebellion program is some way of making it easier to Port directly into T-Mobile from another carrier on prepaid.

It also seems to be some sort of new user interface for T-Mobile reps however it seems at least from a couple months ago that the program is off to a rocky start because it's prettier to look at but right now is not as efficient as the current system.

• gramps28

It looks like their may be different plans but I don't keep up with prepaid plans.

I actually don't keep up that much with post paid plans since I have the 55+ plan.

• snn555

After getting on the promo ONE plan $80 for two lines a month unlimited I pretty much fell off the radar as far as keeping up with plans go I really fell off when there was the ONE plan and multiple different versions of 1 plan.

• dc5fan

REPLY to ALL: All of you have an idea of what it is. I read a couple of posts on Reddit. There are some members who identify that they are either employees or ex-employees of T-Mobile. One did mention about some items to add. That stopped me in my tracks. I have no plans to add any feature(s) to my account. I am in my mid60's and have seen my music tastes stop in the mid 1970's, and what's on TV doesn't excite me anymore. For TV I am watching the Hallmark Channel and MeTV. Exciting huh? One thing about MeTV about 3 or 4 years ago I was able to see ALL the episodes of "77 Sunset Strip". At the time I was 7 years old.How 'bout them apples? I do appreciate all the replies.

• snn555

just about any company that uses any software that is tailored towards there certain flavor of business goes through some sort of software remodel from time to time. The software used helps Representatives navigate customer accounts as well as help to solve problems and sell products and services and plans.

most everybody goes through a software tweak and then routinely after x number of years they go through a complete remodel. I'm assuming that a couple months back this was their test drive of the new software in pilot stores for testing purposes and I assume it's named rebellion because that's what TMobile does with aggressive marketing so it stands to reason they would name their software something of the same nature.

1 of 1 people found this helpful