Bad Tower?

beemanit

Is there any way to raise a ticket to have antennas looked at on a tower?  There is a tower just north of Zebulon NC off of 64 and 39,  that I'm beginning to question if it has a bad antenna or comm equipment.  I've noticed that the signal drops out fairly regularly every 10 to 15 min.  It is out in the country and I initially was using Tmobiles Range extenders.  They worked but noticed it was dropping every so often.  I recently purchased a professional grade range extender (Cel-fi) to with an Yagi antenna.  I'm seeing the same drops happening about every 10 to 15 minutes or so.    Another thing too is I live 3 miles from the tower.  It would be the north / North west facing antennas. 

I'm just asking if next time there is a maintenance run to that tower someone take a look at the equipment please.

Besides that I like Tmobiles service and prefer to keep them.

All replies

• snn555

Re: Bad Tower?

yes all you need to do is call or message T-Mobile and they will file a ticket with network engineers. It may take three days to get back to you but generally they do have some sort of information when you check back with them using the same ticket number they give you.