Phone numbers cancelled

igormatsuo

My wife and I were in the 10GB No Credit Check Family Plan and we missed the payment date. A couple of days later, I received a message that our account was being suspended. As we were going to be out of country for a month anyway, we talked to customer service and asked how we could hold our phone numbers without having to pay for this month that we would be out of country. I wanted to do things right and thought I would have to do some kind of official temporary suspension. The agent said that now that the account was already suspended, I could simply wait until I am back to the USA and pay the current dues, then our phone numbers would be automatically reactivated.

A couple of days ago I was let known through my Facebook account that my phone number could not be linked to my Facebook account anymore because it was no longer valid in my carrier. Then I tried to access my online t-mobile account, and it said the there was not phone number linked to my account.

This means that when we asked about a temporary suspension, the t-mobile agent was unaware that our phone numbers would be permanently cancelled. I followed his advice and the result was my wife's and my numbers being cancelled. How can we have our numbers back and with the same plan?

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: Phone numbers cancelled

My goodness! I'm sure this is the last thing you want on your mind while you leave the country for a month. I wish I could give you a definite answer but without secure access to your account (which we don't have via the Support Community) I cannot. It's possible you'll still be able to restore your number but there's also a possibility that the number will be inactive for too long. I highly recommend you contact us through T-Force via Facebook or Twitter to get this straightened out.