Have prepaid accounts lost access to add funds, again?

dc5fan

I have been checking this option for the last couple of days. It worked about 3 or 4 days ago. I still am able to get the basic info, but when I get to the add funds it just gets a little weird. The app still works on my phone. Just asking.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

I know there are a couple fixes are engineers are already working in, so I wanna see if this is something already being addressed. What's going weird exactly? Can you give us more details or post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

• dc5fan

Here goes: I am on my WELCOME PAGE, I tap REFILL ACCOUNT,,REFILL ACCOUNT comes up, USE A CREDIT CARD, ONE TIME REFILL then the page kicks me back to the WELCOME PAGE. The last time I did a screenshot wasn't pretty. That's something I need to work on. On the ONE TIME REFILL page there were 2 circles going in a counter clockwise in the shape of an 8. Now I have already read your comment to me. I feel bad for the customers that can't access anything.

• tmo_amanda

Gosh! I'm sooooo sorry this has been such a pain the past couple of months. The good news is that we have an update rolling out in a few days for My T-Mobile prepaid users. Let me know if you're still having issues at the end of the week. The update should be completely rolled out by then.

• dc5fan

On the contrary I'm having a ball! I have funds that will take care of my account for most of 2019. I can see basic account info, but I can't REFILL ACCOUNT. Knock on wood (my head) the app is doing well. My concerns are employees who are hired to take care of these items don't seem to know what they are doing. I will be looking forward to the end of the week. Thank you for passing on the info!