Separate Video Chat listing in Contacts

tjb2676

Greetings,

I don't remember which Samsung Galaxy device it was but, there was a time where within your Contacts, you could see a separate listing of all those people you could Video Chat with.  Does anyone else remember that??  And does anyone if that separate itemized listing will return? 

All replies

• snn555

Re: Separate Video Chat listing in Contacts

I may be mistaken but some Samsung devices in the contacts app will have icons next to each contact for text video and calling in HD and the icon will illuminate for which contacts you can communicate with in each way.

• tjb2676

You're absolutely correct.  Thanks for responding!  However, what I'm specifically speaking to is a listing that exclusively shows those persons that you can Video Chat with.  The way it works right now, if you have over 500 contacts and you wanted to see who you can T*Mobile Video Chat with, you would have to go thru and open each and every one of those 500 contacts.  It wasn't always like that...

• snn555

I understand what you're saying now. However advanced messaging and video chat on T-Mobile branded devices only works between other T-Mobile customer is compatible handsets. at this point in the game just about everybody who has a Google account as a Google duo account and most everybody has that app on their phone now. It also works between carriers and different manufacturers including iOS.

I know that's not exactly what you're talkin about however it's the only other work around I can think of.

1 of 1 people found this helpful