I checked on this and I'm only seeing ways to view the trips and the distances you traveled on them, just not a end of year total. It does show how far you've traveled in the app correct?
Yes it shows. But I thought changing trips to business would make it easier
to export and get a year end summary.
Have you tried exporting your trip history to a .csv file then calculating the total mileage from there? You can follow these steps:
Export trip history
- In the app, tap the menu icon with three lines or settings gear.
- Tap [your email address] or Account.
- Tap Export Trip Data > Export.
- A link to your trip history .CSV file will be emailed to the account used for your SyncUP DRIVE account.
- If you have multiple cars, each one has its own .CSV files. The files will be compressed into a single ZIP file.
Thank you I'll try it