Horrible Experience...

magenta7324115

After many years of service, this is the last straw!! I have a had perfectly good working Note 5 for several years. As of the last T-Mobile update a few months ago, the phone no longer worked properly. I have been sent 4 replacements in a matter of about 7 weeks. Every phone I receive has an issue or multiple issues within a few days after they receive the updates. Furthermore, I pay insurance on the phone to ensure I have a working phone as this is my only means of communication. At this point, I have basically paid several years of insurance, had to pay for 2 of said replacements AND within the last few weeks encountered where T-Mobile employees have unlawfully and without my authorization made changes to my account! What does T-Mobile have to say?..... "You are eligible for an upgrade to avoid having more issues..." I have never encountered more blatancy in absolutely not caring for existing customers... To the say the least, I am in process of looking for another service provider.

All replies

• bradgrant

Re: Horrible Experience...

I buy my own phone separately of the account. I did only have an eIP for 3 months last year just so I could pay it off over 2-4 months but they gave me a benefit. I never get insurance as I think insurance isn't that important since it's cost benefit to me is marginal. You can buy a nice phone elsewhere that's even Tmobile branded with a one time insurance payment or just see if another place has a 90 day return policy. But in any case most people buy insurance but it isn't really valuable to them if they can just buy new.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • snn555

Re: Horrible Experience...

that's why I always buy a mid-range phone in the neighborhood of $300 or less and pay for it outright at a local store and do not add insurance. By the time it is obsolete if I have been paying insurance obviously I would have paid for the phone twice. Which cost even more if you have a more flagship status phone with higher insurance rates. After all all it takes is dropping it breaking it or losing it and you've already got a substantial replacement fee. breaking it or losing it and you've already got a substantial replacement fee.

1 of 1 people found this helpful