Filing a complaint

mirjamvdvelde

I really want to file an official complaint. Where do I find a complaint form?

All replies

• snn555

Re: Filing a complaint

If it's something that T-Mobile cannot address and rectify by a phone call or social media chat, and if it's something one of us customers cannot help with on this customer forum you can always write a letter to the physical mailing address for T-Mobile on the homepage under contact us or you could tag John Legere in a tweet on Twitter and that might get a fast response.

• afdmed3

The OP did better than I did because I am having trouble making my own post. The system does not seem to want to let me.  I logged onto my account to ask two simple questions.  How much does it cost to add a phone/watch onto the account and what ones are compatible?  The person helping me in the chat was doing fine until I had to suddenly leave my desk.  Upon my return I messaged, but understandably the person was not there.  I closed the conversation and then attempted to start another and the same one opened.  I again checked and nobody was there.  I closed the conversation and logged out of the account, then logged back in and attempted to open a new conversation and got the same dead one. I switched to a new browser altogether and still the same result when opening a new chat.  Attempted to call by phone and Mr. very broken English was of little help.  In the meantime, I logged onto Verizon and asked the same question and received a quick $5 response. My follow up question of does that include voice and data was also quickly answered.  After about 30 minutes of actually attempting an answer from tmo I still do not have one.  Not happy with the customer service this time around!

• tmo_lauren

Hey everyone!

Because this is an older thread, we don't always see things immediately!

I am going to go ahead and lock this thread so new items aren't missed and send everyone a PM who has had an issue!

If anyone else finds this thread, please feel welcome to create a new thread for assistance!

-Lauren

• syaoran

It depends on the type of complaint.  By "official", I'm guessing you might want to have a look at the FCC's website or maybe even the BBB. 

• tmo_lauren

Depending on the complaint, I may be able to assist!

Whats going on? We'd love to help.

-Lauren

• rololo89

I’d like to file one myself against the staff there.

• syaoran

Complaints against T-Mobile employees can be filed in a number of ways.  Store level is either best sone theough Customer Care or through rhe Contact Us on the T-Mobile.com page.  Phone reps is best through the Contact Us on T-Mobile.com.  You could also try reaching out to the T-Force Team on social media.  I think they can forward your complaint to the right people but that team, at least from my understanding, is more of a higher tier resolution team for billing, hardware failure, promotions, and loyalty issues.

• magenta6865824

I was told to contact Customer Relations in NM via a letter.   Approximately a 10 day turn around.  I'm in contact with T-Force.  Not sure how much they can help.  I was told by phone rep that they would be investigating my situation and would contact me with the findings in 72 hours.  Today, I was told by a manager that the outcome of the investigation would make no difference even if they were able to confirm that their staff offered me an non-existent promo--that I had to even pay money for due to need of a new SIM card! 

• angleeyes12

I want to File a Complaint-

Yes my Complaint is against representative Brian Copulo badge I’d: 456882 So what’s going on is I was on the phone with this representative for about an Hour trying to get transferred to a customer-service rep that helped me 2-3 days ago he was not willing to transfer me,.. He was not willing to let me be on hold to transfer me to the representative that I wanted to be transferred to her name was Sherri,.... But I’m not shure that this was the reprisintitive I talked to 2-3 days ago,... 2-3 days ago I called in wanting to get my T-moble hotspot working on my computer both a Male & Female reprasentitve helped to verry the account information by getting my Mom on the line She verrified the account information with both of these reprasintitives,.. and the representatives told me that I did not have to verrify that account information that they allready recived the passcode verification from the account holder Marian Knott wich is my mom,... then the reprantitive told me she was going to send me a free sims card in the mail Free of charge and that she was going to give me a call March 15 after 10:am,... to activate the sims card for my phone and that when she called in I would not have to verrify the account well, she never called that’s when I eventually called into T-moble got ahold of Brian Copulo and he was doing everything in his power to not transfer me to the right people that I talked to 2-3 days ago that could help verrify the account for us he would not transfer me,.... he would not look into the history to see who it was that I talked to, he would not let me be placed on hold till either of the reprasentitives that I talked to 2-3 days ago I wanted to be placed on hold until either of the reps were able to talk to me, he would not let me do that,.... and both of the Reprasentitives that I talked to 2-3 days ago had the account verification codes he needed he wasn’t willing to contact them to get the account verification codes,....... If someone can please get ahold of the representatives that sent out this free sims card in the mail to help me activate it because that is what I called in for in the first place, I would greatly appreciate it,.... Lindsey Shaffer- 831-224-2202

• magenta8000889

I REALLY need help resolving my issue immediately. It's been three months and still the run around on a product T-Mobile SOLD ME!

• magenta2568973

I am livid. I called to go over my bill with t-mobile today, and was informed that I am paying for two galaxy note 8 cases that I returned over a year and a half ago.  To make them the worst carrier ever, they had the audacity to ask me for a tracking number for when I returned the cases.  I explained to them that I am not just sitting around with a tracking number from almost two years ago.  Matt, from the office in Bellingham, WA went on to tell me that they saw where I inquired about the returns over a year ago, but their warehouse could not find them.  In other words, I am lying about the return of the cases.  I could go on an on, but this is the worst service from any of my previous carriers, and the only reason I join up with t-mobile is no contract.  However, their charges are still outrages, and I drop calls all the time, especially in my home.   I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!

~Cheryl

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                              • nyang

I had a similar issue.  Tmobile sales rep charged me jump when I told him 3x on different days not to.  I called CSR a week later and they didn't remove jump.  15 months later, and $200+ dollars later Tmobile accused me of being irresponsible for not reviewing my bills and not notifying in a timely manner.  I told them 3X to remove jump.  It's not my fault their sales rep and CSR is incompetent.  To make matter worse, the CSM tries to negotiate the price with me to $120.  I told her point blank, THIS IS NOT A NEGOTIATION.  Seriously Tmobile cannot be trusted no more.  They have gotten so big, they've lost touch with their customers.

TMobile, create customer value...do not cause your customers to be frustrated by dodging accountability and responsibility.  Customers is why you are a business.  We will leave your business back to VZ or ATT or other lower coverage like Boost.  Boost is $100 for 4 lines.  VZ and ATT have a similar price with better coverage.  The war for customers has only started.  You have momentum.  Fix your Quality problems!!!

• barcodeable

I had a issue several years ago after I received an iPhone that wasn’t the color I ordered. I was told by customer service to mail it back.... i mailed it back to the address that was on the package... they did not refund my money back because they said they could not locate my return due to me sending it back to the incorrect address. Luckily after about 2 weeks they found the return at one of their other facility and refunded me the full price of the phone.