Filing a complaint

mirjamvdvelde

I really want to file an official complaint. Where do I find a complaint form?

All replies

• snn555

Re: Filing a complaint

If it's something that T-Mobile cannot address and rectify by a phone call or social media chat, and if it's something one of us customers cannot help with on this customer forum you can always write a letter to the physical mailing address for T-Mobile on the homepage under contact us or you could tag John Legere in a tweet on Twitter and that might get a fast response.

• syaoran

It depends on the type of complaint.  By "official", I'm guessing you might want to have a look at the FCC's website or maybe even the BBB. 

• tmo_lauren

Depending on the complaint, I may be able to assist!

Whats going on? We'd love to help.

-Lauren

• rololo89

I’d like to file one myself against the staff there.

• syaoran

Complaints against T-Mobile employees can be filed in a number of ways.  Store level is either best sone theough Customer Care or through rhe Contact Us on the T-Mobile.com page.  Phone reps is best through the Contact Us on T-Mobile.com.  You could also try reaching out to the T-Force Team on social media.  I think they can forward your complaint to the right people but that team, at least from my understanding, is more of a higher tier resolution team for billing, hardware failure, promotions, and loyalty issues.

• magenta6865824

I was told to contact Customer Relations in NM via a letter.   Approximately a 10 day turn around.  I'm in contact with T-Force.  Not sure how much they can help.  I was told by phone rep that they would be investigating my situation and would contact me with the findings in 72 hours.  Today, I was told by a manager that the outcome of the investigation would make no difference even if they were able to confirm that their staff offered me an non-existent promo--that I had to even pay money for due to need of a new SIM card!