New Rebellion account and can't log in anymore!

rgillbilly

I have spent hours on the phone trying to get a resolution to this issue. Upgraded to the new Rebellion and can no longer access my account online or via the T-Mobile app! Issue has been ongoing for over 3 weeks. The bill will be due soon and after for lengthy support phone calls lasting over an hour each, I can still not access my account in any way shape or form. Very frustrating.

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Hey, rgillbilly!

I'm sorry you've been unable to access your account for almost a month now along with spending hours on the phone with no luck.  Are you getting a specific error when attempting to log in? If it says something along the lines of "You are not authorized to access this account", only our teams over the phone will be able to assist. I know you've already spent a decent amount of time working with them, however, I found a more direct way to get this issue fixed. When you speak to us over the phone, you'll need to direct the agent to view internal document # 442825 which provides precise steps to get this fixed. You also have the option of working with T-Force via Facebook or Twitter if over the phone isn't as easy.

• tmo_amanda

Good morning, rgillbilly!

Just swinging by to see if you've had a chance to look over my reply from a few days ago and if you have any other questions I can help out with. If you're getting a specific error message and it's different from what I posted, please let me know.