OnePlus 6T - Connectivity and Wifi Calling issues...

wcrocett

I tell my snobby iPhone loving friends that the 6T is the greatest phone I've ever owned... I feel dirty doing it. cause it's a lie...

I have three large issues. The first one, my wife and I both seem to have with the 6T:

1) Switching between WiFi and cellular for data often (most of the time) leaves us with no connectivity... We see full bars on wifi and cell, but nothing will load. Cycling the protocols USUALLY fixes this, but sometimes a reboot is necessary to regain access. This usually happens when going from wifi to cellular.

2) When in my car, during a call over Bluetooth, the phone disconnects from Bluetooth and then reconnects causing the call to switch from and then to the Bluetooth repeatedly... I, basically, need to put the call on speakerphone rather than over Bluetooth to have a decent call.

3) When in an area with no service, WiFi-calling NEVER works. I get a REG90 error in WiFi & internet. I tried clearing data and cache in the sim-toolkit, as suggested in a bunch of different places... Nothing worked. My wife's phone worked perfectly though....

Does anyone else have similar issues? If so, let's get T-Mobile's attention on this! These issues are absolutely unacceptable

All replies