Pay EIP Online - Device E-mail

bbucy

Trying to make an EIP payment on-line. Get to the "Review device payment" page, which notes that "No email address is listed for this line Update email".  Click on the Update email link, update e-mail, but no change..  Try to submit and it pops-up the Update Email again with the e-mails I entered, click Save, submit payment again, and again Update E-mail comes up again...  Can't get past it, any other way to update the e-mail for a specific line?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Pay EIP Online - Device E-mail

Hmm, that's odd. Have you tried using another browser? You may even want to clear the browser history and restart it again before giving it another shot.

• bbucy

I think I did, but thought I'd try again to make sure, but getting the "Hang tight.. The page is temporarily unavailable."  I'll try again in a bit.

• bbucy

Same behavior in App, try to click update email, but doesn't take, every time I click "Accept & Submit" it pops-up the update e-mail window, verify e-mail is there, click save, goes back to submit window, click Accept & Submit, pops-up update....  We'll stop by the T-Mobile store today and pay there, maybe they can check my account setup, see if something is missing...

• tmo_mike_c

Okay. Thanks for trying. We've been having some issues with EIP page being accessible on some MyT-Mobile.com accounts. It's not effecting everyone, but enough to where our engineers are working on a fix for those impacted. I just wanted to see if you could go through the app instead. If you'd like to make the payment at the store, that's fine. You can also give is a call and we can take care of it too. Whichever works better for you.