Free Line: Add two get one of those free

bradgrant

I was told by customer service I could not add a line and get another free because it is only for either new customers or for existing customers with only 1 single line. I carefully read through the documentation and for the life of me I cannot figure out why if I have 6 lines I cannot add a 7th and then get an 8th free.

2018 Q4 Third Line On Us

Someone explain some of these things e.g. 9+ lines, 1 single line. Does that mean at least one single line or 1 line on the entire account?

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: Free Line: Add two get one of those free

Hey, bradgrant!

I get where your confusion is and I definitely see some room for improvement in our verbiage. For this offer, existing customers can only have one single line (whether this be one line tied to its own plan or one line as part of a family plan) to be eligible for the Third Line On Us promo. So to simply answer your question -- it means one line on the entire account.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • bradgrant

ItsI things like this that hurt my brain. So, I have to ask and then I wonder how many other people get confused. I wish they would make these more straight forward or simply have two different separate promotions rather than put them into the same plot. Maybe for current subscribers have a separate space for promotionals and divide those into prepay and postpay. Have a new customer subscribers area. Also some tables. I did ask for tables and did notice they did have tables for a little bit with all of the different types of plans but the table wasn't very complete.

• tmo_amanda

I'm happy to read we have made some progress on our deals page. I will definitely pass along your feedback to the fine folks that write the content for our deals space. Again, I'm super sorry for the confusion, but hearing feedback on how we can make it easier to read the promotions is extremely helpful.

1 of 1 people found this helpful