Stealing money

daibor

T MOBILE T MOBILE  I paid my bill and it withdrew from my checking account. Still 0 balance in t mobile and you guys shut off my phone. I have screenshots of how long I've been on hold. in one day I was on hold for 8 and a half hours. and one instance was 3 hours and 45 minutes of loud music being left on hold while you guys transfer me to a branch that WASN'T EVEN OPEN. Phone is still down and that bill pay was all the money I had left. The only thing you can come up with to fix my issue is to try and pay again?! like take More money from me?! Reward you for your error?. 20 minutes talking to representatives and 8 and a half hours of being on hold made me lose my mind. The issue of you guys stealing my money even after all of that still has yet to be fixed. I paid online and got an error. Fix it! Last month with T Mobile!

All replies

• syaoran

Re: Stealing money

If tou attepted to pay online and received an eeror.  T-Mobile more than likely hasn't received your money.  Your bank probably has it in limbo, waiting for it to be collected.  If it isn't cillected after a certain period, usually 5 business days or so.  That money should appear back in your account. Errors mean something went wrong and that more than likely, the transaction was not completed!

• daibor

So I basically won't have a phone for a week? Having a mobile phone is a requirement as i'm in a recall status in the army. This is getting me in trouble and it was all the money I had left to pay this bill

• syaoran

I was just pointing out one possibility as to why it could have happened.  Personally, I think T-Mobile should give you a 7 day credit, thank you once again for your service, and hope your bank is reasonable for their turn-around for your payment to be put back in your account.

I don't work for T-Mobile though.

• tmo_amanda

Hey, daibor! Something is definitely not adding up here if the payment has been deducted from your bank along with your T-Mobile account showing a zero balance. I'm incredibly sorry you've been left on hold for so long not to mention being transferred to a department that's not even open. Have you tried working with T-Force over Facebook or Twitter yet? If not, I'd highly recommend doing so. They're well-known for getting issues resolved and doing so in a speedy manner.

• cjohnson85

Ha! So it’s not just me?! I’ve been talking to someone for close to two hours!! Over $583!!! Now they’re telling me without a payment of $515.15 my phones won’t be turned back on! here’s the kicker-I’ve already sent them my bank statement showing the money being taken out and posted!!! They simply don’t care-it’s not them. I am beyond disappointed in the fact that so many people have to file missing payment reports, and apparently so many people have the same problem I am having. Lack of accountability, lack of empathy, and for use of a better word, lack of common sense. Why should I have to pay a bill AGAIN, after I’ve already proved that it’s been paid, and the. Y’all me there’s nothing you can do about it?! This is not MY fault! Don’t try and turn it around on me!! My iWatch is literally going through the roof due to my heart rate, this hasn’t me LIVID!! How am I being “punished” for something I didn’t do?!