Port in from at&t but still got the bill.

magenta7052540

I Just port in number from at&t last month. but still got the bill from them. I try the switch to Tmobile but it said unqualified.

I port in number on Nov26 at the shop and the lady at the shop said I have to do nothing with at&t but the bill is still on. they keep charging me like I'm still with them.

So, What can i do?

All replies

• smplyunprdctble

If AT&T is still sending you bills after you left them, you need to contact them to see why you are getting a bill after you ported out.

• noanswers

I have the same problem when I did the switch to Tmobile in the store may I say.

i was told it would be a smooth transaction and that for doing the switch they would pay off one of my phones (device).

i said good, please make sure i have nothing outstanding wilth at&t . now I still see it in my monthly bill/

I'm.Not a happy camper as pf a recent letter i received from collections saying i OWE $945.00 for a device that was never paid for from AT&T.

Why is Tmobile doing this to people who come to them and why can't i get this resolved with some straight forward answers????