How to activate a new simcard?

magenta7007489

Hi,

I have a new sim card and one tmobile activation code. How I can to activate it? I can't find a special link on the tmobile.com.

All replies

• magentatechie

Re: How to activate a new simcard?

You will need to reach out to care in order to activate the SIM.  Please keep in mind that if you do not have a way to verify a one time PIN that they will send to a line on the account, you will need to go to the store and present a photo ID in order to get it activated.

• magenta8578625

I did everything to change an old junk blackberry device and got a new sim card. BUT after hours of checking on site and customer service they could not help. They can not even speak properly and mumble. T mobile may be the lousiest business ever ripping off consumers. I wish I never have to deal with your horrible customer service.

Changing a sim should be simple but you make it horrible. SHame on you and I will never forgive you for wasting my evening

• magentatechie

Yikes! I hate that you had a bad experience trying to update a SIM card.  You are absolutely right that it should be a very easy process.  I know I can't change what has already happened, but were you given an explanation as to why your Blackberry couldn't be activated?  If you provide me with the Model/Style of Blackberry, I will be glad do some research and see if you have any alternatives.