Let's see if we can get this figured out. I have a few questions for ya:
- Do you have a prepaid or postpaid account?
- If postpaid, do you have an existing mobile internet line on the account? If so, do you want to use the tablet under that phone number?
- What type of table are you wanting to purchase?
Sorry for the late reply, the weekend got in the way
1) postpaid account
2) have a current account (ONE Unlimited 55) with two lines . No other internet line and would prefer to keep the tab on the same bill (if that is what you are asking)
3) Tab S4,which is on special
The bottom line (no pun intended), if you are logged into My T-Mobile and you are on the product page (Samsung Galaxy S4 Android Tablet | Reviews, Specs & Price | T-Mobile) the only option is to click "Add A Line" which takes you out of the shopping area and into contact T-Mobile (via "We're your Team of Experts" page). Why can yo not just place the tablet in to the shopping cart and order it? I can if I'm not logged into My T-Mobile. Maybe the better question is why do I have to pay $20 more to order it on the phone (or in person) if I cannot order it on-line?