EIP balance not transfered to Military plan

magenta4515338

I've had tmobile for years, I have 3 lines on my plan, me, my husband and my father who lives in a different state and who is a veteran. As soon as I found out about the military discount, I had my father go into Tmobile where he lives and switch our plan over to the Military plan. I was on the phone with him the whole time and the deal was everything was going to be switched over, but everything would stay the same. Well my EIP balance for my phone was switched over but my husbands and my fathers were not, so I got a bill in the mail for $800. I've called Tmobile and done the instant message support. The person on the phone told me in order to get those other 2 EIP balances put back on the new plan, that both my father and I will need to be in a store (we live in 2 states). The second person i talked to on the instant message told me that those phones can not be added to the EIP balance because those are leased phones and will need to be returned to the store or paid in full. I never leased phones, i've been paying for the Jump program for years. So now I have to take my lunch break to go up to a Tmobile store to try yet again to get this resolved. These EIP balances should be able to be transfered to the new plan just like mine. I've been working on my credit for years and I refuse to have my credit smashed because someone didn't do their job.

All replies