Customer Service Issues

magenta6980482

I went into a T-Mobile store on 11/29/18. I was told BY THE T-MOBILE EMPLOYEE that if I activated two lines then the third line is free and that’s what I signed up for. Well, when I got home and created my account I noticed that the billing was more than I was told, so I went back to the store on 11/30/18. I explained the issue and the manager told me that the problem was that promotion didn’t start until 11/30/18. There was an employee there that was there the night before and confirmed that I was told that the third line was free. The manager called customer service and they told them that there wasn’t anything they could do! The store manager kept asking for their supervisor, but he was still told that there wasn’t anything they could do. This is ridiculous. This is how you treat new customers??? The store employees tried to help me and were honest..to bad I can’t say the same for T-Mobiles customer service. I’m canceling my service..I’m just lucky that I had to order phones and hadn’t ported my numbers.

All replies

• dc5fan

Re: Customer Service Issues

Well, I'm going to give this a shot. Any chance the store you visited was a corporate store or a 3rd party store? In my area there is 1 corporate and 2 3rd party. I believe the corporate stores' employees get better training than the 3rd party. The 3rd party store where I live doesn't even know where the T-Mobile cell towers are located!