Moto Z2 - Text Error SIM1

magenta6974071

Hello!  I have seen some other comments on this issue.  Called T-Mobile twice.  First time, they sent a new SIM card and the 2nd time they replaced the phone and the SIM card.  I still can't send and receive texts reliably, especially if I am in a group discussion.  I'm on the T-Mobile nextwork, it is a pretty new phone, and I have never had this issue before with my Samsung Galaxy or iPhone. Texting is essential so any help would be great. I am going to try the 2G option.

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: Moto Z2 - Text Error SIM1

Hey, magenta6974071!

Welcome to our Support Community!  I've searched high and low to find you an answer on why this is happening and came up with nothing. Does this error pop-up randomly or when you're trying to text? Also, is this generally in the same area or does location not play a part in this? Does this happen when you're connected to WiFi as well or only the T-Mobile network? I'd like to see if I can narrow down the root cause and go from there.

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Moto Z2 - Text Error SIM1

Hi there.

Is this still an issue? We know it's important to be able to text and we'd like to help. Have you tested the new SIM in another phone to see if it works?