LG Aristo Digit Filter

magenta6944954

Has anyone been able to get the Settings > Call > Call Blocking & Decline with message > Digit Filter to work on an LG Aristo?

The idea is that you can enter a portion of a phone number to block. For instance, all calls from numbers that start with "281-527 ....."

What I am experiencing is that I am able to set up a filter starting with 281 527 (see screenshot) but that a call originating from a number starting with 281 527 will pass through the filter and not get blocked. This feature could be great to reduce neighbor spoofing.

Android 7.0, SW v.M21011b

LG Digit Filter.png

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: LG Aristo Digit Filter

I have actually never messed with that setting. This may be crazy, but what if you just put the area code, just for a second and tested it. I wanna see if it is a formatting thing. Definitely do not leave it like that, you don't want to block everyone one from calling you.

• magenta6944954

Re: LG Aristo Digit Filter

Hi Chris,

thanks for taking time to reply. Unfortunately, the digit filter will not work even when I enter only the prefix. I just tested this by entering digit filter of 281, saving it, and then calling my cell from a 281 area code landline. The call goes through.

It would be a good feature if it actually worked.

Regards, Bryce