YouRnotExperT

imnotexpert

I want to Help Our Comunity to resolve their issues. Instead of wasting theyrntime talking with your expert 15-120 min at the be advised ti go T mobil store .

And i want to  teach how to activat/change number on samsung watches

how to use digits app on prepaid acc.

how activate line on ipods pro without having any sim on it.and much more simple profcess that Most of your RxpertS dont know how to make it Done  Than You just ask any question regarding T-mobil i will happy to tive you answer wich will eather reailve or not Thanks My nMe Is Art

All replies

• snn555

Re: YouRnotExperT

???

Not sure where to begin on this one.

• dc5fan

Type better, proper English do ya think?

• gramps28

snn555 wrote:

???

Not sure where to begin on this one.

Spellcheck and grammar is a couple a places to start.

• dc5fan

So, who's bringing the coffee and doughnuts?

• dc5fan

gramps28 & snn555:  I am trying to find a list of non-Tmobile phones that will work on our network? I'm not having much luck finding it. I'm trying to help someone on another area to compare bands on a Samsung phone.

• gramps28

The non Tmobile phones I've used are Moto's and the Google phones.

The Moto's worked great but didn't have wifi calling but that may of changed.

• snn555

I sent you a link in a previous thread to spectrum gateways confirmed 2017-2018 phones that are compatible with T-Mobile. Motorola's such as the X4 that I am currently using have Wi-Fi calling as well as all Google apps which makes it essentially a pixel without the price tag and a few of the Google features. However Motorola's are updating quickly. my X4 uses all pixel apps and these are not side-loaded but rather from Motorola using Google's source code. I have system-wide dark theme Wi-Fi calling Google phone Android messages and everything stock from a pixel is now on a Motorola.

there are other features and enhancements for which an NDA does not allow me to discuss.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                            • dc5fan

Thank you for that info. Don't forget you and another member helped me make that decision for the Stylo 3 Plus. It is a great phone for my area here in Central IL.