TMobile 360 Protection - Screen Protector

magenta_shaun

the 360 device protection says that I may take my phone to any retail location to have my screen protector replaced. I bought the screen protector at a retail location but am being told the protector is not covered because I did not purchase it from corporate store. I called T-Mobile and attempted to get answers using the T-Mobile app. None of the reps know about this. Has anyone experienced any issues getting the screen protector replaced when it was purchased at a non corporate store?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

We do offer coverage for the screen protector but it'll need to be one purchased from our branded retail locations as well as be placed on by one of our Experts. You can find this and other info on our Protection<360> and Device Protection page.

• magenta_shaun

I viewed the website and it’s reads retail location and not branded retail location. All of the stores look the same. This type of marketing strategy is not good. The website should say cooperate owned retail locations if that is what they are attempting to imply.

• tmo_chris

I sincerely apologize for the confusion. Was the store that you visited only selling T-Mobile service or were there other service providers available. If this was a T-Mobile only store, I would recommend that you reach out to our T-Force team on Facebook or Twitter using the links in my signature so that we can take a closer look at all the specifics and determine the next best steps.

• jaydilla33

Horrid response. You should have offered a solution to her problem instead of nice words that pushes the issue on the next guy. If I would have been working for t mobike I would have apologized for the confusion, made a effort to reAch out to this person's local TMobile store to get then a new screen installed and then worked on where the confusion was and how to rectify it. -1 on customer service for this issue.

• macirog75

Re: TMobile 360 Protection - Screen Protector

I am being told that I don't qualify because the screen protector wasn't installed ON THE DAY I GOT MY DEVICE. My device was an insurance replacement and they didn't have the protector in stock, so I am being told I am out of luck. What a scam!

• gg_daboss

Okay same thing has happened to me. Yesterday I went to a TMobile to replace my screen and they had told me that I didn’t have the 360 protector screen on my phone when I know I do have because I paid for it when I bought my XR. What’s even more stupid is that I had called too only for them to say the same thing. I then signed up on my phone later on, onto the TMobile app to see that it does say I do have it on this phone. It’s ridiculous, also I know I have the 360 protector screen on my phone cause I’ve already gone 3-4 times to change the protector screen and they were a big help. But today I went to a TMobile store only for them to shut me down saying that I didn’t have it. It’s stupid