how do I cancel my plan without a phone?

magenta6923069

My phone no longer works the screen is fried and no place will fix sonys around me. I want to cancel my line for a few months until i can fix the phone myself. I tried to go in store to cancel the line but they told me I cant cancel in person i need to call. How am I suppose to call without a working phone? Noone seems to be okay with letting me use their phone to make the call as well.

All replies

• e2k

Re: how do I cancel my plan without a phone?

You have to call one way or another. If you cannot get access to a phone, you can use a VOIP service like Skype or Google Hangouts.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • dc5fan

Re: how do I cancel my plan without a phone?

You could call this number: 1-800-866-2453   This is 800-Tmobile. I think if you explain your situation they might suspend your account until you get another working phone. I would suggest goig to SWAPPA. Depending on how old your phone they may have one that you have now. I have visited that site to see what's available. Good luck!

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • tmo_chris

Sorry to hear about your phone! Are you by any chance looking to upgrade? If so, our retail stores can get you into a cheap phone for the time being while you work on repairing your Sony. Also, there is no way to temporarily cancel your account, there is a seasonal suspension but there is still a monthly payment due based on your account.