I guess T-Mobile doesn't want my money?

dc5fan

Just a few minutes ago I tried to ADD FUNDS to my account. TWICE! TWICE I got as far as putting in the letter of my first name, and I wind up getting booted off the page. Now I'm just sitting here shaking my head, and smiling, what was T-Mobile thinking buying Sprint!? Oh, this will pass. There is still a visit to a corporate store, using the short code in my phone, Customer Service, and the T-Mobile cards (if you can find them). Wish us on prepaid accounts could have back the app. It worked great for me. BTW, who's the JERK that took it away?

All replies

• dc5fan

Re: I guess T-Mobile doesn't want my money?

I just tried *233. You gotta be kidding!!!!! I must of punched "1" FIVE times! I heard options 3 times. I will NEVER use this option again. It needs to be taken to the back yard of the T-Mobile Corporate building and treat it as spent nuclear fuel. If you don't believe me TRY IT OUT! If a moderator reads my rants PLEASE try the option, and give me your experience. Thank you for your support!

• dc5fan

I did call CS about an hour again. Had the same problem so the rep had me to refresh the page. I was able to ADD FUNDS to my account. I made an impassionate plea for T-Mobile let us prepaid customers be allowed to use the T-Mobile app. He told me that, once again, the app is being worked on. He said that it would allow "others" that used it before would be able to use it. So, if any moderators here have that info would you please pass that info along?  Other than that did everybody have a decent Tukey Day? Me, I had "an 18oz Medium-rare Rib Eye Day"! It was so good that the dog wouldn't lick the plate!

• tmo_chris

Hey dc5fan

Apologies for the delay in responding to you. We have been a little slow to reply over the holiday weekend I am super sorry to hear that you had such a hard time adding funds to your account both on the site and through the *ADD. I know the app was the most convenient choice for users and we are working on bringing it back so that it is better for everyone. I don't have any ETA at this time but we have not forgotten about y'all.