Username HELP

b0wser21

I know I'm not the first one our the last one need help with the username thing          

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Username HELP

I can help ya out with that. What would you like it to be?

• b0wser21

B0wser21 that's a zero after the B

• britechguy

Not that I think that giving direct assistance is in any way bad, because it isn't, but you can be certain a topic like this will come up on searches later, and going the "teach a man/woman to fish" route makes much more sense.

To change your user name yourself:

1. Click on your user icon at the upper right.  It's immediately to the left of the search icon, which looks like a magnifying glass.  I'm sorry I can't tell you what the user icon looks like, as I replaced mine with an avatar a very long time ago.
            2. Choose Edit Profile from the list of menu items that comes up.
            3. Should you wish to choose or upload an avatar, do that in the Avatar & Photos tab, which is what you should be seeing.  If not, on to step 4.
            4. Click on the link to the right of the Avatar & Photos link that reads, Your Profile.
            5. In the Name edit box, that's immediately beneath your username, type in whatever you want to have presented as your name on the community forums.
            6. Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.

And you have now changed your own forum Name.