Good bye T-mobile

vlamsal

Thanks for not letting loyal customers get a better deal. Called 4 times asking if I can get a promotion deal. they basically told me you are better off switching to different network. HAs any one switched to different network, I am on military one plan. I had 5 lines, one left as t mobile did not give him current promotion. I am planning to take other 4 lines elsewhere. Fellow community member guide me through.,

v/r

Vivek

All replies

• gramps28

Re: Good bye T-mobile

Good luck going elsewhere.

I don't work for Tmobile but you have a promotional military rate and now you want better deals

on phones. There are deals out there on phones but it seems like every one expects a BOGO iPhone or top of the line Samsung

without adding a line.

I got a BOGO LG V30 offer without having to add a line with the 55+ plan.

• snn555

Chances are you won't find anybody here on a t-mobile customer community page that has switched to another carrier from T-Mobile.

• tmo_mike_c

Sorry to hear we didn't have another promo we could offer. The Military promo is a pretty good deal on it's own. What was the promo you were trying to get for the other line? Did you get any info as to why it wasn't available for you?