Inside scoop on future deals?

magenta6908858

*Disclaimer* Definitely more of a vent than a question, don't want to waste a fellow community member's time, but it's my hope that the more people are seen talking about how they are unsatisfied with these magenta friday/cyber monday offers the more likely it is that T  - Mobile will address the wishes of their customers. Of course, it's also possible that the T-Mobile team has already decided whether or not they will be offering something better and is just laughing all the way to the bank.

As said countless times before, these offers do very little for long term customers.  I am not dismissing the usefulness the offers may provide for the minority that are in the market to switch or add a line or two, but it is very disappointing that deals without adding a line or trading in can't be ran simultaneously. It's incredibly disrespectful to read the fluff/pre-made "PM/DM us and let's check out your options" response only to reach no resolution. (I don't directly blame the team members doing the ground work, I know what it's like to be in customer service.) 

And then there are those who comment saying that if we don't like it, we can find another company. Very true, but at what point do the higher ups get reminded that there would be no company without consumers? I am in no way saying new customers shouldn't have offers, but long term customers are often pushed aside. At least give us a real answer about what to expect and when instead of trying to placate me to stay on as a customer. Like, "hey guys! Stay tuned for a great offer for existing customers coming in two weeks! No add a line necessary but it is first come, first served!" I'm not extremely picky. I don't need a completely free phone. Half off would be awesome. $250 would be great! Getting locked in for 2 or 3 yrs via bill credits is fine for me. (Sometimes, I'm a sheep) So make a little effort and really show this customer appreciation you claim to have! I enjoy T - Mobile Tuesdays even though it's something I can only take advantage of for certain offers. I know that T - Mobile is not the only company guilty of this. But that doesn't mean we as the people putting money in their pockets shouldn't let our feelings be known.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Inside scoop on future deals?

We hear your feedback and we appreciate you sharing how you feel. I wish I could say specifically when we'll have an offer that doesn't require adding an additional line, but that's kept close to the chest until the company decides to launch it. I'm sure you've heard this before, but the best bet is to keep an eye on our Deals page. We'll house any special offers we have there.