Terrible customer service

magenta6793779

I went to one of the T-Mobile store located 1865 N Garland Ave, Garland TX 75040 to get the T-Mobile Tuesday items today. Two of the store employees are rude and competent. I was disgusted and disappoint the way they act. They should not be working there or they need deep training how to treat customers with respect. I have been a T-Mobile customer for a long time and this was the worst I every encountered.

Addis

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Terrible customer service

This is so disappointing to hear and you should have been treated better. I'm going to report this to the store manager for you. What offer were you having trouble getting and what was said?

• magenta6793779

They just do not listen what I was saying for and keep telling me that I don't know in the rude way. they tried to sell me a different one. It was about the Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphone with the Neighborhood Collection. The website shows the retail price 99.97. I went to another T-Mobile store and they were very helpful and told me that they are out of stock and told me to call customer service. I called and they also told me it is out of stock.

• tmo_mike_c

I see. I know this doesn't make up for the service you received at the first store but I'm glad to hear the other was more helpful. I checked the offer and it's only redeemable in-store. This is a pretty hot offer so the earphones are probably going really quickly. The only thing we can really recommend is contacting other stores to see if they have them available. Sorry, I wish I had another option.