One plus 6t Back-ordered??

avalanch

Hi all, just wondering. I ordered my 6t on 3rd of this month in $300 credit deal. When I ordered it said in progress and the device is supposed to ship between 6th to 8th. To day is 12th but I still haven't got any updates regarding my tracking number. Just wanted to know if anybody else is in same boat or if anyone has any information about it being Back-ordered and when will they actually start shipping them. Thanks in advance.

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: One plus 6t Back-ordered??

Hey, avalanch!

I'm not showing that the OnePlus 6T is on backorder. It should be shipping right away. I recommend you  Contact Us to take a look at your order to make sure it's good to go and you're still able to take part in the promo (because it was a realllly good promo)!

• avalanch

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for looking into this, its really kind of you. As of 5 min ago, T-mobile changed my status to device shipped. I should get it by Friday. There is another thread like this, where lot of people posted who as waiting for their device as all. Thanks once again..

• tmo_amanda

Ah, that's great news!! Thanks for the update You'll have to let me know if it shows up at your door tomorrow. As for the other thread, I just stumbled across that one yesterday. It flew under my radar. I ended up finding out that this was a known system issue that our fulfillment team was working feverishly on to get devices shipped out.