Consumer Global Plus ONE

j.a.r.v.i.s

Hi TMO Experts

Just wondering if there are any more specifics on the Global Plus data add-on available today.

Global Plus helps take the guesswork out of calling and data rates. You can easily keep in touch while traveling overseas and remain productive-accessing email, online documents, messages, maps, videos and voicemail-while relying on the steady stream of data that you're accustomed to.

You get the following while traveling in 210+ countries or destinations:

• Unlimited high-speed data for your mobile device
    • Unlimited calling to and from your mobile device
    • Unlimited messaging to and from your mobile device
    • 5 GB of high-speed tethering.

Speeds may vary by country. Visit t-mo.co/roamdetails to read important info about our roaming policy.

What about while calling from the US, are outbound calls to these countries also included (Stateside International)?

Also, what about tethering in the US, is it high speed and is there a limit?

Are NameID and VoiceMail to Text included as in One Plus?

All replies

• j.a.r.v.i.s

Re: Consumer Global Plus ONE

Just spoke to Team of Experts and here is what I was told:

Here's the details of Global Plus One:

-Unlimited high-speed data while roaming in a Simple Global country

-5GB high-speed, international tethering in a Simple Global country

-Unlimited Simple Global to Simple Global calling at $0.00 per minute (instead of $0.25 per minute as listed on Simple Global)

-Unlimited messaging

-Unlimited Stateside International Talk and Text

Also some other details:

-All One Plus features are included (20GB LTE tethering, NameID, Visual Voicemail, Unlimited GoGo, etc...)

• tmo_amanda

Re: Consumer Global Plus ONE

Hey, j.a.r.v.i.s!

Sorry we didn't get back to you sooner. It looks like you were able to get all of your questions answered! Did you have any other questions about the Global Plus feature that I can help out with?