Phones not working

• 8 November 2018
  • 6 replies

I can't make or receive call telling me I'm being redirected to T-mobile. Why?  My bill isn't not behind. We can't connect to anything and own Tmobile account isn't telling me anything.

6 replies

Userlevel 4

Hey there! If your calls are being routed to our care folks right away, this is a sign that the account is past due. When you speak with our care folks, what do they say about your account?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

This could also indicate an issue with the SIM. Did you recently make any changes or upgrades to your account?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi!

Have you spoken with Care to see if the account is in good standings? I agree this could also be an issue with the SIM but please let us know if this was resolved.

Can’t make calls or receive calls.. re routed to T-Mobile.. nobody answers texts or calls.. just transferred today.. did I make a huge mistake 

Can’t make calls or receive calls.. re routed to T-Mobile.. nobody answers texts or calls.. just transferred today.. did I make a huge mistake 

I'm having the same issue, just switched yesterday as well. 

I can't use data either, and my galaxy watch 4 doesn't seem to have a connection either 

I am having the same problem.  It seems to have started yesterday, when I call out, it cuts out as soon as answered.  when receiving calls, same thing, as soon as I pick up phone, it disconnects.  I can’t even call TMobile support. I can text, use all my apps and the internet, but just no phone calls. Never been passed due, My husbands phone on same account is unaffected, except when he calls me.