Refund for overcharges

abebas

My plan with tmobile is 4 lines @ $120 per month. In September 2017, my plan was changed unbeknownst to me to 2 lines @ $160 a month plus 2 add'l lines at $20 each w/auto pay. I had autopsy. I realized the change in July 2018. I contacted tmobile immediately in which I was told the mistake would be corrected, not. After months of calling requesting the "mistake" be corrected it finally was in September 2018. This correction was made with an adjustment for overages on the September 2018 bill, reflected on October 2018 bill. At this time a tmobile Supervisor is telling me for the months that I was over charged approximately $80 not including taxes, I can not be refunded those over charges. I am looking for help with my next move with getting my refund. I can not believe the for Billuon $ company such a minuscule amount would be denied to a onetime happy customer.  Please I need help.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Refund for overcharges

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry that you have had to go through all of this. Was the plan change found to be a T-Mobile error when they went to fix it? We are not able to access accounts here on a public forum so I can't see exactly what happened but if you have a Facebook or Twitter account, I would recommend that you use the links in my signature to message our T-Force team so that we can do a full audit of your account.