Coolpad Defiant incoming calls

kilroyjr

How do I get the incoming call screen to come up when I receive a call? I cannot answer calls because the screen doesn't come up when call comes in.

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: Coolpad Defiant incoming calls

Hey, kilroyjr!

Your phone should automatically show the call screen when you receive an incoming call. Has it always acted like this? Are you using a third-party app service for your calls or the standard dialer? Lastly, does the screen just remain blank when you receive a call or what does it do?

• kilroyjr

Yes, it has always been like this. I have prepaid service and use mostly Wifi calling because I have no cell signal at home but it does it even with cellular calling. When the phone rings the screen is the same notification screen I always get before I slide up to unlock and doing that just ends the call. I always have to return the call because I can't answer.

• tmo_amanda

Thanks for getting back to me. That would drive me and everyone that called me absolutely nuts. If you remove the home screen lock, are you able to answer calls normally? Lastly, can you try to run your phone in Safe Mode to see if you get the same call notifications?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • tmo_mike_c

You should totally give Safe Mode a shot using the link above. If the issue continues, try wiping the cache and let us know if that helps.

1 of 1 people found this helpful