Where is my rebate virtual card for Apple Bogo

magenta6658588

It has been 6 weeks and 3 days for processing and tracking status still just say received. I have talked and chatted with numerous agents that all have the similar answer to buy them more time. I am beyond frustrated and plan to seek a lawyer to investigate T-Mobile for this mess that they are putting customers threw. Do anyone know anything that can be done before I call my attorney????

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Sorry to hear you haven't received your rebate. To make sure I'm on the same page, is it our Costco 2018 Apple Buy 2 and Save offer that you opted for? If so and the redemption process, it's hard to say what happened. Have you received any text message confirmation at all? You may wanna try touching base with our T-Force team through the FB or Twitter links on our Contact Us page. They may be able to help with this.

• magenta6658588

This is the 18Q3 Apple the buy one gift one and it is 8 weeks and 3 days now. The store I purchased from called the rebate center and they claimed I would get text on November 9th 2018 and that too was false information because I still have not received anything. Why are Tmobile setting people up to believe what they know they can not do or will not do. This is really baffling to customers that T-Mobile is promoting bs to get customers. I want my rebate or else I will let T-Mobile meet up with my Attorney to resolve the nonsense that is at play with this company. @tmo_mike_c