T-Mobile Prepaid Card

arleneeramirez

I purchased a T-mobile variable refill card $10-150, put $65 on it. When I tried to use the card, it says invalid PIN. I called T-Mobile and explained and the situation. I was advised to go back to the store and ask for replacement card. The store won't issue a replacement card and I was told to contact the number shown on the activation receipt. I contacted the number, wait for quite a while on the phone. The person who answered told me they will check the PIN and give me a call after a few days. After 48hrs still haven't receive the call. Anyone who has experience the same issue or suggestion on how to get this settled?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: T-Mobile Prepaid Card

Ah that's no good. I don't see we're having trouble with troubles with the refill service. Have you tried calling the same number back to check on this? I'm sorry you weren't contacted as promised but we do wanna make sure your PIN works. Please reach out again and let us know if this was resolved.

• arleneeramirez

Didnt received a call after 48hrs so I called again the number on the activation receipt. I was surprised when I was told I should contact T mobile because there’s nothing they can do on their side. I replied and told the person that I was told last Sunday (few hours after purchasing the refill card) that I will receive a call after fews days and I was even given a case number. The guy told me then to wait for the call until Friday (today). It’s past 4pm and I still haven’t received a call.

• tmo_mike_c

When you called the number on the card, did you reach a T-Mobile rep or another customer service team? If you haven't already, you should try contacting our T-Force team through the social media links on our Contact Us page. They may be able to provide some additional help with this if this still hasn't been resolved.

• arleneeramirez

Finally got this resolved today. Tmobile credited the amount to my account.

Thanks Mike.