LineLink passcode

kcl57

I have no idea what my Linelink passcode is.  I honestly don't remember if I've ever checked my voicemail.

The prompt to "hangup, dial #793# doesn't help.

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: LineLink passcode

Hey there, kcl57!

How are you trying to access your voicemail? You can follow these steps to check your voicemail. As for the passcode, I've never personally used our LineLink services so I haven't encountered a required passcode nor do I see one in our LineLink documentation.

• kcl57

I was able to get my passcode reset.  When you have a landline phone that does not support the VM "press one" option, you have to dial in to  your home number, press * and enter your passcode.

So I had to have my passcode reset

And now I can listen to my voicemail on my LineLink service.

and yes, I know there isn't one mentioned in the LineLink documentation, I searched and searched.  The only mention I found was that the passcode COULD be the last 4 numbers of your phone number (as in mobile VM) 

So if you get locked out of your LineLink VM, contact the help desk by message...they can reset the LineLink VM passcode!

• tmo_amanda

Thanks for the update and the helpful information, kcl57! I'll definitely pass that feedback along to see if we can get some info added in about the passcode. I'm happy to read that you're able to access your VM now.