Revvl Plus charging issue

moonsugar

My friend gave me a Revvl Plus a couple of months ago when she switched to an iPhone, it is pretty new, and I have not been having issues with it until the past two weeks. When it is on the charger, it stops and starts charging over and over. (Meaning it will charge for about 15 seconds, stop, then start again.) Sometimes it goes minutes again before doing it, and sometimes it's even 2 second intervals. I have bought and tried numerous different chargers since this issue started, so it's definitely not the cable. I would be so grateful if someone could tell me how to fix this if I can, rather than spending a bunch of money on a new phone. Thanks in advance.

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: Revvl Plus charging issue

Hey, moonsugar!

Welcome to our Support Community! That's far from normal behavior as it should start/stop charging like that. Are you using the charging cable and base that came with the device? Can you try following these steps to run your phone in Safe Mode? I'd like to see if the charging issue continues while in Safe Mode. If you do not have issues charging while in Safe Mode, this means that the likely culprit is a third-party app.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_amanda

Re: Revvl Plus charging issue

Good morning, moonsugar!

Did you have a chance to follow the steps I listed last Friday? If so, did you see any improvement?