Device Protection Claim Issue

magenta6479604

I filed a claim with Assurant due to lost of phone, but I feel like my claim is just sitting there without anyone looking into it. When I filed my claim, I got a message saying it will take 1-2 days to complete, so I waited for 2 days, but nothing happen, so I called T-Mobile customer service, and I was told that there is nothing they can do to help me out other than transfer me to Assurant. Before the transfer, I informed customer service that I reached out to Assurant over the phone since I didn’t hear anything from them, and I was hoping the representative can try to help me out with this by talking to Assurant rep, but no, instead, the customer service rep at T-Mobile just transferred my call to Assurant.

Now I am being told to wait for another 3-5 days. It seems like no one can give me an answer as to how long exactly it takes for this whole claim to be process. I am very upset with the way how this is handle. Does anyone have any suggestion as to how I should proceed with this claim process?

All replies