International user prepaid plan with data

nmaric07

Hi,

I come from the European Union, and I will be traveling in the US and the Caribbean for some time.

Is there a way that I can get a Tmobile phone with some sort of international data prepaid plan on it.

My main usage is data and video phone calls to Europe.

What is the procedure to get a sim card, or even a phone ( do I need to physically come to a store or can it be shipped)?

I would require data plan for the Carribien countries.

Thanks for the help

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: International user prepaid plan with data

Hey, nmaric07!

To be able to provide you with correct info, can you share which countries you'll be visiting in the Caribbean?  With regard to the SIM, it can be shipped to an address in the U.S. or you can pick one up at a store near the airport you'll be arriving at. I think you may find this helpful.

• nmaric07

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for the reply. Basically I will be in Florida once or twice a week for a period of 6 months at the time. Other times I will be traveling to countries like Mexico, Bahamas, Belize, Cayman Island, Puerto Rico...

The rest of the year I will be in Europe.

So I was looking for a prepaid plan with a phone with mostly data that I can use for those 6 months.

Thanks

• tmo_amanda

Thanks so much for getting back to me! Now knowing a bit more of your travel plans, we may not be the best fit for you as the majority of your usage must be on the T-Mobile network within the U.S. With that being said, if you still choose to use T-Mobile, you can take a look at the T-Mobile ONE prepaid plan here and the international roaming rates for the countries you'll be visiting here.