Why no Refund

sirrossalot

I am having a real issue dealing with a cancellation that should have happened back on 9/18.  I pre-ordered an Apple Watch and then changed my mind on the color.  I called to cancel well before the watch was even scheduled to be shipped.  The device ended up being shipped two weeks later and I was changed for the tax ect. After 5 or 6 phone calls the line was canceled (for real this time) and the shipment turned around so it never even made it to my house. I had two reps promised a refund in 48 hrs. that should have been on Thursday 10/5, which didn’t happen.  Today I called and the rep told me that refunds take 10 days and that nothing could be done until this Friday 10/12.  They said they were going to look into why I was told 2 days and not 10 days and get back to me, but I’m not confident I will get a call back let alone my refund. The charge and the shipment should not have happened in the first place.  My wife and I have spent a lot of time trying to fix T-Mobile's mistake and keep them from wasting time and money sending out a product that shouldn't be delivered.  What can I do?

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Why no Refund

Hey sirrossalot

I am terribly sorry you are having to go through so much with your order! Ordering a new device should be a fun and exciting time, not something that causes you frustration. So the current timeline for a refund is Friday yes? We can't see customer accounts here on a community forum but we do want to ensure you get your refund.

• tmo_mike_c

As mentioned above, we do want to know if you've gotten your refund. Please keep us posted and let us know.

• sirrossalot

I spoke with another rep on the phone later that day and was told it would be 10 days after the watch got back to T-Mobile.  It was set to arrive on Tuesday so I shouldn't expect a refund until the 19th!  I was fired up again, having to wait even longer for a mistake I didn't make.  I jumped on Facebook and got to chat with a T-Force agent.  After explaining the whole story and letting them know that I did not find the 19th acceptable they were able to credit my account rather than make me wait for the cash refund.  I am glad I was able to get it resolved, but still a little irritated that it took so much effort.

tl;dr

In the end things got settled on Monday working with T-Force on Facebook.

• tmo_mike_c

Hi there!

Were you able to reach out to our T-Force team to get things worked out?