Wifi calling on OnePlus 6 not working

makenna

I am trying to set up WiFi calling on my OnePlus 6, and am having some trouble. I keep getting the E911 Address error, even though my E911 Address is updated and in my account. I have also called tech support in reference to this issue, and was told that it should be set up and I should not get the notifications anymore, but I still am. Is there anything else I should be doing to make this work? Any thoughts on this would be great.

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: Wifi calling on OnePlus 6 not working

Hey, makenna!

Let's see if we can get this figured out. Do you happen to have a different device to test your SIM in to see if WiFi calling will work on that device without error? Our tech teams have a couple more steps they're able to try in one of our systems and if that doesn't work, the last step would be to file a ticket with our engineers. 

• tmo_amanda

Re: Wifi calling on OnePlus 6 not working

Happy Friday, makenna!

Just swinging by to see if you've had a chance to look at my previous post. If you're still having issues, please get back to me with answers to the questions I asked. If your WiFi Calling is good to go now, let me know!