Transfer of minutes

magenta6382141

Can I transfer minutes between 2 pay as you go Legacy phones?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Transfer of minutes

Just to be clear, are you trying to use the prepaid minutes you have on one account with another? Or, are you trying to use the minutes you've been using on one phone with the same account just another device?

• magenta6382141

Thanks for your response. I have 2 legacy phones with 2 separate numbers. The one at home almost never has a signal so I cannot use it. The other one is in the car, so that I can call when away. I would like to transfer the minutes from the useless phone to the one I can use. Basically I need only one phone. Am I clear to you?

• tmo_mike_c

Ah, I see. It's unfortunate you're having trouble with the signal at home. There's not an option to transfer the funds to the other account. We can look at troubleshooting your signal at your home address to get that resolved. Are you looking to keep both phones or just use the one?

• magenta6382141

Too bad that this cannot be done. I think it is the antiquity of the legacy phone which cannot handle the other electronics in the home including a 2.4/5Ghz Gateway and TV antenna's. I will now try to change my phone number to another phone. Thanks for your support, anyway.