Switch mobile number to another handset


    My child's handset has been broken, and we have no insurance coverage on it nor do we want to pay for a new one just yet. How do we switch the mobile number to another older handset that we still have? Thanks!

      All replies

      • smplyunprdctble

        Take the SIM out of the broken device and put it in any [T-Mobile branded or compatible unlocked] device.

        If the SIM is a different size, you can get a SIM Adapter Kit to fit smaller SIMs to a larger SIM size.  If you have a larger SIM and need smaller, go to a T-Mobile store to get a new SIM and transfer the line to the new SIM.  There's a fee for a new SIM.

        1 of 1 people found this helpful