Net Neutrality Lawsuit with State of California

kopecn

Hi t mobile. Please widthdraw your company from the California lawsuit over net neutrality. I feel that the people of California do not want your influence in dictating internet use. If you continue to fight this lawsuit you are doing irreparable damage to your marketable image.

We feel that your minority business interest as indicated by your participation in this lawsuit makes you at odds with the vast population of California.  Currently there is no alternative wireless providers that are not siding with this lawsuit but if one becomes available be sure I will cease business with your company and use theirs.

Alternatively if you were to side with the people of California and withdraw you would make quite a number of loyal customers.

Nick

All replies

• magenta6108288

kopecn wrote:

Hi t mobile. Please widthdraw your company from the California lawsuit over net neutrality. I feel that the people of California do not want your influence in dictating internet use. If you continue to fight this lawsuit you are doing irreparable damage to your marketable image.

We feel that your minority business interest as indicated by your participation in this lawsuit makes you at odds with the vast population of California. Currently there is no alternative wireless providers that are not siding with this lawsuit but if one becomes available be sure I will cease business with your company and use theirs.

Alternatively if you were to side with the people of California and withdraw you would make quite a number of loyal customers.

Nick

I support this, thanks Nick for bringing this in light.

1 of 1 people found this helpful