Taking way too long!

magenta6393849

i signed up for service 2 days ago. I can't drive to a store due to a disability. I paid for next day delivery. I got an email thanking me for my order. They said a confirmation email and agreement would be sent shortly. It's been two days! How long does this process take?

All replies

• em_just_helping

Re: Taking way too long!

You should have gotten the agreement right then and there when you set it up with the phone rep (I am assuming it was a phone rep)

That's an eSignature that you need to sign (type in your name). This is sent to you when the rep on the phone completed the order on their end

Check your spam and just do a search on your email....

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_amanda

Hi, magenta6393849!

Are you waiting on a SIM to arrive or a device, too? If a device, do you mind sharing which model of phone you ordered? We do our best to make this as convenient as possible and I want to make sure this gets ironed out.

• tmo_amanda

Good morning, magenta6393849!

Just stopping by to see if you've received your order. If you have, please let us know if you have any other questions about set-up. If you haven't received your order, please let me know if you're waiting on a SIM or a device. If a device, let me know which model.