Not receiving SMS messages

bentb

I switched to TMobile out of disgust with ATT and the Michael Coen graft payments.

It has been an absolutely nightmare experience with TMobile, from setting up the account to navigating this infuriating web site.

Worst of all, I randomly don't receive text messages and have constant dropped calls...no one with support can figure this out.

I have missed appointments, had prescriptions cancelled and had to constantly apologize to people for the terrible reception.

It's not my phone, because everything worked fine with ATT.  So today I switched back and decided my principles are worth less than being able to depend on my cell service. 

All replies

• drnewcomb2

Re: Not receiving SMS messages

Some phones that work fine with AT&T don't work well on T-Mobile.  There are also places where T-Mobile's service is pretty bad. If you'd tell us where you're located and what phones you used we might be able to explain what was going on.

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Not receiving SMS messages

I agree with drnewcomb2. If we know what kind of phone you're using and give us an idea if where you're having the issue, we may be able to give you an answer about the messaging issue. Sorry to hear you've had trouble, but we do want to help.