Late voice mails

magenta6361514

Five voicemails from between September 7th and September 24th just appeared on my phone today on 10/3, almost one month late for the earliest one. This is terrible service and unacceptable. What caused this to happen and how can it be prevented in the future?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Late voice mails

That's super strange because I don't see that we're having any reported issues like this. Was the voicemail message indicator late or was the message delivered to you late? The reason I ask is because in most cases, the message is there and it's more likely the indicator was delayed getting to you. I've seen this happen more often if you pass through an area that doesn't have strong service. Normally a restart will allow the phone to refresh it's connection to the network and those messages will show up for you. Are you getting voicemail messages normally now? If you're not sure, do you have anyone who can test leaving you one?

• tmo_mike_c

Hi again.

Have you been able to test out the voicemail system to see if you're able to get them on time? Please keep us posted.

• blackcat8786

I just discovered voicemails dated, Oct. 14 and  Oct. 18 appear on my phone today. This is not the first time voicemails have been received late. The first time it happened I thought it was a glitch.  Not it seems like a standard occurrence. What's going on?