LG V30 Bluetooth

yosy16

I have 2 cars. The LG v30 is a month old... One car the phone works and the other car the phone reception is not working well. Both car audio (music) has no issues. I unpaired the phone and car to each other and paired it again, but it ddi not solved the problem... Need help... Thanks.

All replies

• gramps28

Re: LG V30 Bluetooth

What type of car are you having a problem with?

• cabomix

reset the media connection center to the car that doesn't work. When I had a ford focus 2013, I had to install a software upgrade on it (the car) for cell phone to work better then I had to reset to factory settings and initialize it again. After that I didn't have problems as much. In order for anyone to give you significant help you need to let us know that brand model and software of the car and if you are using a 3rd party radio.

• gramps28

My wife had the same problem with bluetooth on a 2013 ford focus.

cabomix wrote:

reset the media connection center to the car that doesn't work. When I had a ford focus 2013, I had to install a software upgrade on it (the car) for cell phone to work better then I had to reset to factory settings and initialize it again. After that I didn't have problems as much. In order for anyone to give you significant help you need to let us know that brand model and software of the car and if you are using a 3rd party radio.

• tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Did you still need help with this?