Incapsula Error Code 16 - Access Denied T-Mobile.Com

magenta00000

When visiting T-Mobile.com I get the error code below:

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 10.52.06 AM.png

I am not using a VPN or Proxy on my end. To be clear, I've never had issue until I visited T-Mobile.com from a public hotspot near my home. When I returned home (literally 5 minutes later) I started getting the Incapsula "access denied" warning. Incapsula won't whitelist my IP address without being contacted by T-Mobile first.

Any help would be much appreciated. I've already spent close to an hour on the phone with various T-Mobile technicians with the final response being to Tweet John directly which is totally unsatisfactory. 

All replies

• tmo_chris

I have never actually seen this before! Have you tried deleting that public hotspot from your networks?

• magenta00000

Thanks for following up.

Two other individuals have had the same issue in the spring of this year and can be found by searching this community. I tried reaching out to them, but I haven't heard if they were able to get it resolved. 

It's definitely a block of my home IP address.  Any device that connect to my Home network (even ones which never connected to the public hotspot) are seeing the same message. If I disconnect from my Home WiFi Network, and use my Cell service connection on my phone I have no issues visiting T-Mobile.com.

I've been trying to get in contact with "T-Mobile.com's" site administrators as I'm fairly certain they are the only ones capable of getting this worked out. But there contact information is not public facing nor can any of the T-Mobile phone support reps transfer me to someone from that department.

My assumption is, because I visited "T-Mobile.com" from the Hotspot and then almost immediately from my Home WiFi Network the automated system thought I was intending on doing something malicious (possible a ddos attack?). 

This is direct from  Incapsula's website (the filtering service utilized on T-Mobile.com):

Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 4.05.52 PM.png