invalid sim card after reset settings

user1423

Hello!

I bought iPhone 7 plus, not new, but with box and all accessories. I inserted my sim card, everything worked. made calls without problems. the firmware was 11.4.1.  a couple of days I went with the phone, bought a cover and decided to reset the settings and content, that would be I had a new phone.  after switch on I received the inscription SIM card is invalid. there is no problem with the SIM card, I tested it on other phones all works well.

I call the Apple support, they told me update iTunes and iPhone to latest version. i did it, but the problem did not disappear. I tried to restore my phone via iTunes, but in iTunes i also received the same - "sim is invalid...."

In Internet I came across a site on which I was given such information by IMEI:

Locked Carrier: US T-Mobile Locked Activation Policy

Simlock: Locked

I do not understand why they tell me that the phone is locked? the previous owner went with him for a year, with his SIM card. after that I went for a few days and there were no problems. if the phone is locked, why did it work well all this time? and I'm sure if I did not do the reset, they would still be working. the seller tells me that the phone is unlocked and there should not be any problems.

if needed, my IMEI - 353815087400655

help me please solve this problem. Thank you!

All replies